Hemp based CBD is one of the major active compounds of the cannabis plant. It is a non-psychoactive compound, with many healing properties, including anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties for the skin.
CBD derived from hemp can be purchased on-line and shipped to your home, anywhere in the U.S., Europe and most other countries around the world. In Australia, CBD is currently legal for external (cosmetic) use only.
CBD has no psychoactive effects and will not show up on a drug test. Drug tests are geared toward identifying THC, not CBD.
CBD + Skin
- CBD has extensive anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- CBD oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- CBD fights against free radicals that are responsible for the aging process.
- CBD cleanses and exfoliates the skin. It’s an excellent choice for rejuvenating your complexion.
WHAT CBD IS NOT.
Hemp based CBD does not contain any ingredients that will induce a physical high. THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the chemical responsible for a euphoric high.
Cannuka only uses hemp in products.
WHY MANUKA HONEY?
Certified Manuka honey is specially harvested from bees that visit the Manuka flower native to New Zealand. Only those specific bees in specific regions of New Zealand can create this unique honey. Manuka honey is one of nature’s most powerful natural medicines and the best form of honey available.
HOW IS MANUKA HONEY BENIFICIAL TO SKIN?
• Manuka honey has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help heal blemishes. • Manuka honey helps skin retain moisture because it has a natural ability to hold onto water, making it the perfect humectant. It hydrates skin without creating...