Manuka Honey Benefits
NOT ALL HONEY IS MADE EQUAL.
What makes Manuka honey different?
- Manuka honey is produced by bees that pollinate the Manuka bush, mostly in New Zealand.
- Manuka honey’s nutritional content is up to 4 times more than normal flower honey.
- Manuka honey is known for its natural antibacterial properties. It contains hydrogen peroxide and 100 times more methylglyoxal (MG) than normal honey. The MG is what fights bad bacteria and viruses!
MANUKA HONEY FOR SKIN
- MG in Manuka honey increases growth of collagen in skin, improving your skin tone and texture.
- Manuka honey’s antimicrobial properties work to fight bad acne and eczema.
- Manuka honey’s antibacterial properties work to clean and heal burns and wounds more efficiently.
- Manuka honey helps prevent infection in people with venous ulcers (wounds caused by abnormal or damaged veins).
- Because Manuka honey is a natural humectant, it locks moisture into your skin, allowing for healing, elasticity, and cell regeneration.
- Thanks to Manuka honey’s amino acids, it balances out your skin’s pH levels, clears pores, and casts off dead skin cells.
When it comes to choosing ingredients for topical use and in your products, choose Manuka honey for skin! But you know what else is great about Manuka honey? You can eat it and reap even more benefits!
MORE MANUKA HONEY BENEFITS:
- Manuka honey down-regulates potent genes of staph infections (those super bugs that are responsible for extremely difficult-to-treat infections).
- Manuka honey decreases plaque and reduces bleeding sites from gingivitis.
- Manuka honey reduces colonic inflammation, irritable bowel syndrome, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Manuka honey stops the growth of strep throat bacteria. Tongue out wide, please!
Shop Cannuka Products with Manuka Honey: