Join the Hive
We are looking for creative and digitally savvy people to help us buzz about Cannuka.
Think you'd be a good fit?
(This might help.)
- Do you have a strong belief system about what goes into your body, on your body, and the brands you use?
- Do you buy based off of your own research and believe in voting with your dollars?
- Do you dislike using products that have harsh chemicals?
- Are you able to influence those around you with knowledge-based conversations?
- Are you vocal about what you believe is healthy?
- Are you a blogger, digital guru, Pinfluencer, or something of the like?
- Do you have a passion for Cannuka?!
Then we'd love to hear from you.
What's in it for you?
As a member of The Hive, you will receive one of our influencer kits, which includes one of each of our products, stickers, hemp seeds and hemp recipes, and a sample of the same Manuka honey we use in our products. You will also receive special discounts on Cannuka purchases and receive exclusive samples of new Cannuka products.
As a member of The Hive, you will also have your bio, photos, and content on The Hive members page on cannuka.com.
Here at Cannuka, we love collaborating and coming up with ideas for the next product, content piece, or just to talk about what's going on in the industry!
We are looking for people that share the same level excitement that we have.
Here's some more stuff you'd get to do with The Hive:
- Try out new products before they are released to the public.
- Come up with new ideas for products, content, just about anything!
- A direct connection to our product development team.
- Invites to exclusive events.
Basically, we want you to be involved in all the best parts.
Join The Hive and show us how you live!
Please send an email to k a i t l y n @ c a n n u k a . c o m (without the spaces) with the below information:
- First name:
- Last name:
- Site URL:
- Site launch date:
- Posts in the last month:
- Monthly pageviews:
- Monthly unique visitors:
- Primary publishing platform (blog, digital magazine, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Tumblr, Weibo):
- Secondary publishing platform:
- Third publishing platform:
- Fourth publishing platform:
- Primary content type (fashion, beauty, interior, family, lifestyle, celebrity, bridal, travel, etc.?)
- Secondary content type:
- How are you motorizing your site (cost per action advertising, cost per click advertising, display advertising, sponsored posts)?
- Estimated monthly earnings from your site:
Has your blog or other publishing platform ever won an award?
Why do you want to be a member of The Hive?
As a member of The Hive, how would you help spread the word about Cannuka in your community (social media, local events, etc.)?