Benefits of Cannabis Oil
LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT
You will not get high from applying hemp seed cannabis oil to your skin. In fact, the benefits of cannabis oil are abundant!
Cannabis oil can come from the hemp plant or the marijuana plant. Both are part of the “cannabis” family of plants. Our cannabis oil comes from the hemp plant. To learn about the difference between marijuana and hemp, click here.
A LITTLE BACKGROUND
Using cannabis oil topically is nothing new. People have been utilizing the benefits of cannabis oil when applying it to their skin for centuries.
Hemp seed cannabis oil is made from harvesting hemp (cannabis), getting the seeds, pressing the hemp seeds, and getting the oil.
WHY DO WE USE HEMP SEED CANNABIS OIL IN OUR PRODUCTS?
Benefits of cannabis oil:
- Cannabis oil is an effective moisturizer. Because it's so rich in fatty acids, it protects and replenishes dry, cracked, and damaged skin.
- Cannabis oil soothes skin rashes. The hydration from the fatty acids in hemp alleviates itchiness and dryness by allowing for more water retention.
- Cannabis oil helps heal the skin faster, thanks to the rich antioxidants, Vitamin A and Vitamin E. These vitamins also help reduce wrinkles and some say it has anti-aging qualities!
- Hemp seed cannabis oil was given a zero on the comedogenic scale. This means it has a zero chance of clogging your pores. It actually balances your skin's oil production. Buh-bye, acne.
- Cannabis oil can help manage symptoms of psoriasis (that one skin condition where skin cells build up, creating red patches).
- Cannabis oil can help manage symptoms of varicose veins. You know them as spider veins.
- Cannabis oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, Omega 6, Omega 3, insoluble fiber, Vitamin E antioxidants, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, and phosphorus, strontium, thorium, arsenic, and chromium. No, you won't turn orange if you put it on your skin.
Hemp seed cannabis oil has been used in fragrances, soaps, foods, and candles for centuries. When you apply it topically, your skin, body, and overall health thrive thanks to the benefits of cannabis oil. Think of cannabis oil as nutritious and delicious food for your skin.
Shop Cannuka products with cannabis oil: